8/20/07

August 20th.

Woohoo! No 6th presentation today! :) ok. Other updates! The run on Saturday was good. The adrenalin, the sweat and the rhythm of my slow jog in the cool drizzles.. Shiok. Had a mild headache after that though.. Boo.. I think I better take up running as a regular exercise. Heh heh. Hmm. Caught Rush Hour 3 (again!) with Stephanie. Then we went to visit Valerie/ Corde/ Raymond at Pasta Fresca. Stayed there till late. Slept only at 1.30am. Woke up at 6am. Read: 4.5 hours of sleep! Breakfast with Stephanie and Valerie at 7.30am! Had fish porridge. Yum! Then cabbed to Nee Soon South CC, Yishun St. 81. $14 plus, gave the uncle $15. Heh. Then grading time! Haha, I was super tired/shack then -not enough sleep? Forced myself to stay awake by constantly stretching and drinking water while waiting for the green belts' testing time. My kartas went fine, could do all of them except for Pinang 2 turnabout. Sparring went well too. I attacked well, defended not too badly. Got kicked in the head though, haha. But I didn't feel the pain. Too fatigued to feel anything.. heh. However... even though I was absolutely tired... I PASSED MY BREAKING TEST! Sir gave me 2 tiles to break and I did it!! I didn't even knew I hit it till I landed down on the floor can.. Haha yes, I was that tired. Couldn't even feel the pain of scratching myself against the blocks when I fell. Worst part of grading- Stepsparring. Haha so irritating la. The new (to me, duh!) 2 steps-stepsparrings (Eg: Middle punch, round house kick) got me all confused. Argh. It was bad la, don't want to talk about it. After grading, went to have lunch with Shihan Chua, Sensei Lee, Choo, ZhiQin aka "Alex", his friend and Guo Shu at the nearby coffeeshop. These people can super talk sia. Sat there for a long time. Haha Then got a lift from Choo to Pasir Ris. From there I cabbed to Changi Airport. I think I went mad, because I agreed to work for Raymond. Unfortunately, since it was a last min notice, I didn't have the time to go home and fetch my uniform... so.. I worked in whatever I wore then and there. (Which was a green polo tee and white gi bottoms. Lol) At the end of the day.. I was super damn tired. Went home, bathed and SLEEP. Oh! And I talked to Steph on the way home. Didn't realise we had so many things in common. Woo! Love you plenty plenty girl! :) Haha ok. This is another long entry. I think I better end now. Bye! :)

No comments: